TERM OF USE
1. The customer shall pay the car rental fare as per the applicable rates and payment schedules
mentioned on the website of CARSEVA at the time of booking. The customer shall also pay parking
charges, toll-charges, service tax, state tax and any other fee or levy presently payable or imposed
hereinafter under applicable law/s for availing the car rental services
2. The customer agrees and acknowledge that no refund shall be provided if the cancellation
information is received after the reporting time of the cab If cancellation request is received before
an 4 hours of the scheduled pickup, convenience charge would be deducted from the amount which
has been booked for travel as preauthorization or advance. The cancellation can be done over the
phone but not later than an 4 hours of the scheduled pickup All cancellation to be made against the
booking ID provided at the time of booking the cab.
3. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by CarSeva is at the
sole risk of the Customer. CarSeva disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind,
whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness of the
services offered by CARSEVA. The liability of CARSEVA is excluded to the fullest extent permitted
a. the service shall meet Customer requirements; b.the service shall be uninterrupted, timely,
secure, or error-free.
4. CarSeva shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by
the Customer arising out of the use of car rental service offered by CarSeva or due to the failure of
CarSeva to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to
the Customer's non-compliance with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or
total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or
telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of CarSeva
or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems.
Without prejudice to the above, CarSeva shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage
which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure on the part of CarSeva to provide
a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if CarSeva has agreed to provide the taxi, or
even if the Customer has apprised CarSeva of the possibility of any such loss or damage which
would result if the taxi is not provided at all or is not provided within the stipulated time to the
5. Upon the demand of CarSeva, the Customer shall indemnify CarSeva from/ and against/ and in
respect of any/ or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a
full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which CarSeva may incur or sustain
directly or indirectly from/ or by any reason of/ or in relation to the use or purposed use of the
Services provided by CarSeva.
6. CarSeva is hereby authorized to use the location based information provided by any of the
telecommunication companies regarding the use of mobile phone by the Customer for making a taxi
booking. However, the location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the
probability of locating a taxi for the Customer
7. CarSeva shall be entitled to disclose the particulars of the Customer/s in possession of CarSeva to
all companies controlled by CarSeva or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as
required by the law/ or by directive/ or request from any government body or to any third party
deemed fit and proper by CarSeva, in its absolute discretion.
8. CarSeva shall be entitled to terminate any booking at any time without giving any reason or prior
notice to the Customer.
9. CarSeva encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of their luggage/belongings. In case
of any loss, from the taxi during the journey, CarSeva shall endeavor to locate the lost
luggage/belongings on a "best-effort" basis but CarSeva shall not be held responsible for such loss
10. If the Customer leaves any luggage/belongings/goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of
the services or the use of the taxi, the Customer shall make a complaint in writing to CarSeva within
24 hours from such usage
11. In case of any dispute arising between the Customer and CarSeva, the dispute shall be referred to
an Arbitrator, appointed by CarSeva in its sole discretion. The Arbitrator so appointed by CarSeva
shall act in conformity with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The award so passed by the
Arbitrator shall be binding upon the Customer as well as CarSeva. The courts of Mumbai, India shall
have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters which may be instituted before any
court of law, arising from the use of the services offered by CarSeva.
12. CarSeva shall be entitled to add, vary or amend any or all of these terms and conditions at any time
at its sole discretion and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment
incorporated/made in these terms and conditions with effect from the date set forth by CarSeva. The
terms and conditions shall be available on CarSeva's website namely www. carseva.net.
13. CarSeva shall be entitled to record all the calls made to the call center of CarSeva for quality and
14. Vehicles registered with CarSeva may be continuously tracked by CarSeva using GPS for security
reasons or for reasons deemed fit and proper by CarSeva.
15. By logging on the Account Access service on CarSeva's websites, the User/customer hereby
authorizes CarSeva and its agents to access third party sites, including that of Banks and other
payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information. While
registering, the User will choose a password and the user is responsible for maintaining the
confidentiality of the password and the account. The User is fully responsible for all the activities
that may take place whilst using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify
CarSeva immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other
breach of security. CarSeva will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a
result of unauthorized use of customer's password or account, either with or without his/her
knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else's password at any time.
16. The User shall request CarSeva for any refund/s against the unutilized or 'no show' cab booking for
any reasons within 24 hours from the hour of departure. Any applicable refunds would accordingly
be processed as per the defined policies of CarSeva. No refund would be payable for any requests
made after the expiry of 24 hours as mentioned above and all unclaimed amounts for such
unutilized or 'no show' booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
17. CarSeva may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation,
refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS
or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; CarSeva may also
contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn't or hasn't concluded the
booking, for any reason what so ever or to know the preference of the User for concluding the
booking and also to help the User for the booking. The User hereby unconditionally consents that
such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by CarSeva is (a) upon the request and
authorization of the User, (b) 'transactional' and not an 'unsolicited commercial communication' as
per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI) and (c) in compliance with the
relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The User will indemnify
CarSeva against all types of losses and damages incurred by CarSeva due to any action taken by
TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous
compliant made by the User against CarSeva with respect to the intimations mentioned above or on
account of any wrong number or email id provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
18. The User warrants that the User shall abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as
modified from time to time, with respect to the use of CarSeva's services. The User further warrants
that the User shall comply with all the applicable laws and regulations regarding the services
provided by CarSeva.
19. Unless explicitly provided by CarSeva, any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient
insurance coverage shall be the obligation/option of the User and CarSeva shall not accept any
claim/s arising out of such contingencies.
20. Insurance cover, if any provided as a part of the service/ product by CarSeva shall be based on the
terms and conditions of the insuring company. The User shall contact the insurance company
directly for any claim/s or dispute/s which may arise out of such insurance cover. CarSeva shall not
provide any express or implied undertakings for acceptance of the claims by the insurance